Foundation Seeks Committee and Board Members
Community Foundation Grey Bruce (CFGB) is seeking passionate members of our communities to become involved in our committees and Board of Directors. The Board of Directors of CFGB aims to represent the entire region of Grey Bruce, encompassing local municipalities and First Nations.
Ideal candidates for committees and board service:
- Know their communities and shared local histories
- Possess the ability to consider issues beyond their individual community, personal and professional interests to impact charitable needs and opportunities throughout the region
- Exemplify the virtues of trust and confidence
- Have demonstrated community service by serving on committees or boards
- Will work to encourage philanthropy in their community
- Will take an active role in advancing CFGB’s mission and impact as an Ambassador
CFGB’s specific charitable purposes include children’s interests, poverty reduction, arts and culture, sports, community betterment, education, health, and the environment. Candidates interested in any of these fields, with professional or volunteer experience, and/or knowledge of philanthropy or finance and investment are encouraged to apply.
CFGB is committed to the principles of equality and inclusion without regard to race, colour, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, domestic partnership status or any other status that is representative of the communities we work in. CFGB encourages applicants from all communities.
Apply by July 31, 2021. Please submit a written expression of interest including relevant qualifications and previous community service to: Stuart Reid, Executive Director Mailing address: Community Foundation Grey Bruce, P.O. Box 81, Owen Sound, ON N4K 5P1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org